Independents by Sodexo marks its 15-year partnership with Abingdon School, a leading independent day and boarding school located near Oxford with the award of a new seven year contract.
Wates Facilities Management (FM) is set to expand its presence in the public sector following its appointment to two lots of the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) £35bn Facilities Management and Workplace Services Framework.
● 123 workers died in work-related accidents in 2021/2022
● 2,544 deaths in 2020 through past exposure to asbestos
A hundred and twenty-three workers were killed in work-related accidents in Great Britain in the last year, according to figures published by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
● Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester, joins as special guest at two-day event at Manchester Central
● Four headline transformation topics will be debated on 12th and 13th July
World-renowned economist, Lord Jim O’Neill, is to deliver a keynote speech at Siemens’ two-day conference and exhibition, Transform 2022.
Glenigan’s latest 2022-2024 Construction Forecast indicates current tough circumstances will give way to a return to growth in the next three years
Glenigan, one of the construction industry’s leading insight and intelligence experts, has released its widely anticipated UK Construction Industry Forecast 2022-2024.
Eurest – the national workplace caterer – hosted an event in partnership with Compass Scotland to bring together change makers in the hospitality industry to discuss some of the biggest issues in sustainability.
Mitie Appointed As A Supplier To New Government Facilities Management And Workplace Services Framework
● Mitie has been appointed as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) new RM6232 framework to provide facilities management and workplace services
● This appointment gives Mitie access to bid on contracts across all government departments and public sector organisations over the next four years
● The framework covers a full range of facilities management and workplace services, from waste management, cleaning and maintenance, to facilities management and security
Mitie has been named as a supplier on the new Crown Commercial Services (CCS) framework, RM6232. The appointment enables Mitie to tender for contracts across all Government departments and public sector organisations to deliver a full range of facilities management services, from waste management and landscaping, to building maintenance, cleaning, reception and security services. The contact is intended to run for four years.
By Iain Cox, Chair of the Business Sprinkler Alliance.
Fire crews from the Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service and South Wales were called to a huge fire in early May at a laundry in Ross-on-Wye. The fire, which broke out in the early hours, destroyed the business and is one of several major laundry fires to break out in unsprinkled facilities in recent years.