No. 1 meat free brand Quorn has joined forces with leading food services provider, Sodexo, to begin the global roll out of Carbono Cero, the world’s first carbon neutral solution for food services. The solution could save at least 7,296 tonnes of carbon each year.
Each year, IWFM’s Market Outlook Survey provides vital insights into the challenges and performance of the workplace and facilities management sector by putting the key questions direct to the professionals.
ABM is supporting the ‘Secure Futures' programme, highlighting the vast number of roles available in the security sector and introducing young people to the opportunities which the industry affords them.
Attendees To Discover Groundbreaking Innovation In Sustainability, Efficiency And Legislation
● From energy monitoring to smart air filtration, exhibitors promise to flood the floor with innovation at Facilities Show
● Register for a free pass now at Facilities Show / 17th‑19th May 2022 / ExCeL London
Facilities Show will return to ExCeL London from 17th-19th May 2022 to bring together Europe’s largest gathering of facilities managers and connect them with thousands of new FM products and solutions, including PHS Group, FSI, Planon, collectively showcasing the most innovative products to launch since Covid-19 with exclusives from Beckhoff Automation and ARM Environments.
62% Will Increase Investments In Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Or Smart Building Technology In 2022
Johnson Controls Annual Energy Efficiency Indicator Survey Reveals Investments In Sustainability Have Rebounded To Pre-Pandemic Levels, Yet Challenges Remain
● Due to electrification, investments in energy generation or storage have flourished, with a growing focus on heat pump technology.
● U.K., France, Japan and US lead rest of the world in plans to increase investment in energy efficiency, renewable energy or smart building technology.
● More organisations are planning investments in building technology that will keep their occupants healthy and secure, however, funding and access to technology is a barrier
Johnson Controls has announced findings from the 15th annual Energy Efficiency Indicator Survey, which revealed that 62 percent of organisations surveyed expect to increase investments in energy efficiency, renewable energy, or smart building technology in 2022, indicating a return to pre-pandemic levels.
A cross-sector leadership community is beginning a new chapter in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), working to stimulate change and drive digital innovation across the built environment sector.