Mike Robinson, Chief Executive of British Safety Council, comments on the threat that the new Omicron Covid-19 variant poses to the workplace and how employers can best manage the risks particularly in the run up to Christmas.
- Mitie has been awarded a score of 12.5, classified as ‘low risk’, by leading ESG rating, Sustainalytics
- Mitie has also been awarded a ‘Platinum Award’, the highest ranking, from the Sustainable Facilities Management Index (SFMI) – up from the ‘Gold Award’ received last year
- Both the Sustainalytics and SFMI rankings place Mitie among the most sustainable businesses in the world, recognising its efforts to fight climate change and create a workplace that promotes inclusion
Sodexo has partnered with Tork, Essity’s global leading professional hygiene brand to sponsor a programme on Environment, Cleaning and Decontamination (ECD) to promote infection prevention protocols.
It has been confirmed that the Producer compliance scheme Lumicom, Part of the Lighting Industry Association (LIA), will be operated by WERCS an approved producer compliance scheme.
Johnson Controls Finds Delivering Growth And Competitive Advantage Are Main Drivers For Companies To Commit To Net Zero
- Survey shows the urgency with a 72 percent of respondents identifying sustainability as an increasing priority over the past two years
- Overwhelming majority of 2,348 global senior sustainability leaders surveyed in 25 countries across the globe are investing in cleaner and more energy efficient buildings
- Top three hurdles for customers today relate to the challenge what to measure and how to track their carbon footprints effectively
Facilities management business Salisbury Group has won a total FM contract for three years with the leading intralogistics provider Jungheinrich. Salisbury Group is providing mobile engineering, cleaning, key holding, grounds maintenance, pest control, and other services at locations including Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
- Protec is one of the largest system integrators for fire detection and security technology in the UK, with around 1,100 employees.
- With the acquisition, Bosch Building Technologies is expanding its European business.
- Approvals have been obtained from the antitrust authorities.