The Cleaning & Hygiene Suppliers Association (CHSA) is proud to support the cleaning and hygiene industry at the Cleaning Show (2nd-4th November 2021).
The Association is joining the CSSA on Stand C35.
Continuing its support for the industry, the CHSA is:
- Sponsoring the CSSA Innovation Showcase, taking place at the Cleaning Show
- Celebrating cleaners everywhere as the Gold Sponsor of the Kimberley-Clark Golden Service Awards
- An active, founding member of the industry’s All Party Parliamentary Group
- Backing the CSSA’s Clean Start campaign, designed to encourage more people to look at the cleaning industry as a professional career choice
At the heart of the CHSA’s support for the cleaning and hygiene industry is its guarantee of standards. The CHSA operates Accreditation Schemes for manufacturers of paper-based and woven, plastic-based, cotton-based products, and cleaning and hygiene chemicals. It also operates an Accreditation Scheme for Distributors of Cleaning & Hygiene products.
Every CHSA member has also signed the Association’s rigorous Code of Practice. It requires members to “maintain a high standard in the conduct of its business”.
The combination of the Code of Practice and Accreditation Scheme membership means every member:
- Trades ethically and sustainably;
- Provides quality, fit for purpose products; and
- Makes sure what’s on the box is what’s in the box.
‘Our Standards. Your Guarantee.’
All CHSA manufacturing members commit to making sure the labelling on every product clearly indicates dimensions and quantity, guaranteeing ‘what’s on the box is what’s in the box’.
In specific, each Scheme ensures manufacturers:
- Of paper-based and woven products guarantee the dimensions and count of every product and other required information is as indicated on the label.
- Of plastic-based products guarantee they are fit for purpose and the dimensions and count and other required information are as indicated on the label.
- Of cotton-based products guarantee the weight, absorbency and, where relevant, the cotton content. They also guarantee the dimensions and count and other required information are as indicated on the label.
- Of cleaning and hygiene chemicals guarantee the product volume and other required information is as specified on the label and fully supported by relevant test data. In addition, they guarantee the containers and plastic bottles holding the chemical products are recyclable and clearly marked with the relevant recycling symbol.
Every CHSA Accredited Distributors has committed to buy cleaning and hygiene products from a CHSA Accredited Manufacturer. They also guarantee cleaning and hygiene products not covered by a CHSA Accreditation Scheme for Manufacturers conform to the clear and rigorous commitments within the Code of Practice.
CHSA Gala Ball